studiotek

Just the chance to put my random thoughts out there

My Photo
Name:
Location: conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been in the folk music world for 40+ years and play guitar and some other instruments. I ride a 1970 650 triumph motorcycle.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Music

I didn't realize how much I missed playing in front of people. I never was a great artist I just play others music but I like having people there to listen. It makes all the time I spend playing for myself seem more worthwhile. I love the way the L-4 sounds with the pickup I built for it. There is just a bigness to that guitar that transferred well. I still need to find the feeling I remember from years ago of being happy to be on stage instead of being full of butterflies. At some point I need to thank Bill for asking me to play and encouraging me. All the new music I need to learn, some more current and less depressing music, as well as some up beat or at least more topical so I can keep peoples attention. I am not as dynamic as many of the others there so I need to play better not louder. All in good time. I hope that maybe some of you in the Philly area will ask and stop in on a Tuesday to hear me. OK I know it is a long shot but I thought I would ask.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home